Download BHIM For Windows Phone – Get BHIM App For Windows Phone mobile Officially. Follow these steps in order to do that easily. If you want to Download BHIM App For Windows Phone Os, the you are at the right place. No jokes, but you can actually run BHIM App on windows phone By using this method. Launched in February this year by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI), the UPI allows you to make payments using your mobile phone as the primary device for transactions, through the creation of a ‘virtual payment address’, which is an alias for your bank account. The app can be used to make and receive payments and can be used by anyone who has an account with any of the 32 banks that are part of UPI. The app can be used to send money even to users who do not have the app and to accounts in banks that are not on UPI.
The user can send or receive money from customers, family or friends through the mobile number. Interestingly, money can also be sent to non-UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID codes. The app is developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). By using this app, Indian users can receive or send money through their mobiles by linking their bank accounts. A UPI PIN number will be provided to the user for secure transactions. This app soon is upgraded for USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) platform. Firstly, BHIM App Released for Android Mobiles only. Soon it will get for iphones itune store also. To Set up Application, we need to Follow some Steps for setting up Application. If somebody has to initiate a transaction, there is an app passcode which is encrypted and known to the users. There is something called a UPI pin which is required to finish the transaction. Nikhil ensured the security aspect of using the BHIM app and said that the risk factor with BHIM is only one percent.
How To Download BHIM App For Windows Phone ?
There is only one way to install BHIM app on a windows phone. Yo will need to take help of an open source windows Project named as “Astoria”.
- Download wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB tool from here.
- Unzip both of the files on the folder
- Open the folder wconnect, then install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe
- Go to your Windows 10 Mobile’s Settings page, then head over to Update & Security > For Developers and enable Developers Mode, as well as Device Discovery
- Now go to the extracted wconnect folder, then open an elevated command prompt (Shift+right click > Open command window here)
- After that, you’ll need to connect to the phone — and there’s two way of doing that (USB method is recommended):
- If you want to connect using USB, type wconnect.exe usb and hit enter
- And if you want to connect over Wi-Fi, type wconnect.exe 192.168.xxx.xxx (replace the xxx with your network’s IP)
- Then it’ll ask for the pairing code, just type the pairing code and hit enter
- After that, navigate to the extracted adb folder and open an elevated command prompt
- To make sure that your device is connected, type adb devices and hit enter to show the list of devices that are connected
- Lastly, place the APK file that you want to install on the same directory (adb folder) and type in adb install APKNAME.apk (replace APKNAME with the APK file’s name)
- Just wait for it to do its thing and you should be able to install the Android app on your Windows 10 device
After following all the instructions, you will need to go to play store and search for the app. This method will allow you to run Play Store as well as all the other apps in it. BHIM is a real-time cashless transaction platform wherein the payments can be made through use of bio-metric finger prints. The payments done through this app is expected to start over the next 2 weeks. As of now, the new APP can be downloaded from Android app store.
Only these Windows Phones will able to Run Bhim App
- Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Lumia 925
- Nokia Lumia 929 (icon)
- Nokia Lumia 830
- Nokia Lumia 930
- Nokia Lumia 1520
- Nokia Lumia 635 (1GB RAM variant)
- Nokia Lumia 730
- Nokia Lumia 820
- Nokia Lumia 435
- Nokia Lumia 928
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the app:
1. Android users can download the application from Play Store by searching for ‘BHIM’. The app is not available for iOS users yet.
2. Install the application and choose your language. The app will prompt you to verify your phone number using an SMS. Click on Next and wait for the verification process to be completed.
3. Once the verification is complete, input a four digit passcode.
4. After a passocode is set, the app will ask you to select your bank. Once the bank is selected, the app automatically picks up your details using your phone number. Select the primary bank account that will be used for all your transactions.
5. The app displays three options — send, request and scan/pay. Transactions are possible only between verified phone numbers.
6. To send money to someone, type in their phone number and the amount to be transferred. The app will prompt you to input your MPIN, usually a four or a six digit code that authenticates a mobile transaction.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, you can ask them in the comments down bellow and I will get back to you ASAP.
Named after the architect of the Indian Constitution, Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar, the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is a simplified payment platform designed to make Unified Payment Interface (UPI) and USSD payment modes simpler and usable across feature phones and smartphones.
Developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI), BHIM is supported by host of banks, including State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank,
Oriental Bank of Commerce and Punjab National Bank, among others.
The app, which can be downloaded from Google Play Store, is currently available in Hindi and English, and support for more languages is expected soon.
It is a simple application and your fingerprint is enough to transact money. You won’t need internet or a smartphone for this bhim application. More than 100 crore people have got Aadhar and work is on to cover others. There are more than 100 crore phone in the country. It (the Bhim app) will empower small traders, tribals, farmers and this is why this app is named after the man who worked for the dalits – PM Modi.
Currently, there are nearly 35 Banks that supports Download BHIM for PC. They are as follows :
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
The app is a rebranded version of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data). BHIM has been developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is about 2MB in size.
PM Modi said that BHIM will be the world’s biggest wonder. The app takes on the likes of Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge and other mobile payment apps which have become hugely popular since the government announced banning of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes on November 8. While launching the app, PM made payment to Khaadi. UPI needed all banks to become interoperable with the UPI technology (between February and June 2016), which is no mean task. NPCI took two extra months to ensure as many banks as possible were on board a compact system.
UPI is how apps like PhonePe — built in less than a year — help make the inter-banking experience as simple as email for customers. It is a living and breathing platform that enables immediate payments. And it was a wake-up call for banks to get their technology act together.
Bharat Interface for Money (or BHIM) is another of UPI’s progeny and applications. The buzz in the tech sphere is that it is the shape of things to come — read, technology and micro-lending. Though BHIM allows sending money to a mobile number, it requires the receiver to be registered with the UPI in order to accept payment. In turn, the long process of generating a UPI PIN by entering debit card details may discourage the poor and the illiterate.
“Through Aadhaar, any person — large service providers or independent ones such as plumbers or carpenters, irrespective of whether they are on BHIM or not — can get payments for their services directly into their bank accounts if it is linked to Aadhaar,” said Pandey. He added that almost two crore people are linking with accounts with Aadhaar every month and total figure for such accounts should go up to 50-60 crore — half the country —in the next two to three months.
Currently, there are five payment options on the BHIM app — namely mobile number, bank account or IFSC code, among others. Aadhaar number will be the sixth such option. “There are some teething troubles but we are working on strengthening security,” said Pandey. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched Modi BHIM, described by him as a brand-new app that will amount to “a world wonder.” – is named for Dr BR Ambedkar, said the PM, and is positioned to play a big role in the government’s push for digital transactions. All Indian Are Using This App And Provide All Details in BHIM APP and How To Improve digital transactions. All Guide In Indian National Language “HINDI” Easy To Access All Indian People. BHIM allows customers to transact electronically without having to use a credit or debit card, or by creating and storing a mobile wallet.and all bank are Support.
BHIM app Full form
Maqny of you have heard that this word actually stands for something. Bharat Interface for Money is the full form of BHIM app , Which is in my opinion is dope. Its a clever move to call it in a short form. It actually makes it easy to remember as well as to spell. On opening the app, users are asked to send an SMS, enrol the mobile number, set a four-digit password, and choose the bank account. The BHIM app is available on both Android and iOS. According to Nikhil, the app has replaced the National Unified USSD Platform (NUUP).